Any items $100.00 & over (with the exception of a few select wedding dresses) are returnable for store credit only, less shipping fees, within 3 days of your delivery.
- A few select wedding dresses are eligible for a refund - less a 10% restock fee & shipping charges - instead of a store credit. We understand brides have a budget for their dress & vintage wedding dresses can be very expensive. RULES: Dress(s) must be in the mail within 2 days from when PO delivered it to you (not when you opened the box) with all tags & belts, etc. still attached. No more than 2 eligible dresses at a time. Dress must also be in the exact same wonderful condition we sent it to you in: NO perfume, no makeup, no odors, no tears, no broken zippers, no torn seams, etc...We take extensive photos of all seams, tags, etc.. before it goes in the box to be shipped. Once dress is received we will refund your card or account. Eligible dresses are marked on their description page.
- Store credits are good forever & if there's something specific you want we make a real effort to go out & try to find it if we don't have it in our warehouse. Your own personal shopper! We do not make refunds.
Foreign orders are returnable for a store credit, less shipping fees. Items must be post marked within 3 days of your delivery date ( not from when you open the box) & all of our domestic return policies apply: Clothing must be in the same condition we sent it & all tags must be attached as we sent it & undamaged, untampered with. Please do not try on with makeup, dirt, smoke, etc..
We take over 40 photos of each item up close to document the condition, tags, etc. So please respect our delicate antique and vintage clothing & you will get great customer service! :)
- Foreign order returns paid for with International Checkout are on a case by case basis & have a few more restrictions because they are a 3rd party business & we have to follow their rules also. They place & pay for the order, we ship it to them, then they ship it and charge it to you. They are middle men. So some IC orders are not returnable at all, but, email BOTH us & Int. Checkout within 2 days of your delivery to request a return and we will see what we can do. If they approve your return your order must be in the mail within 3 days of your delivery date with all tags attached and untampered with and UN-worn. Our domestic policies still apply. You can try it on but if an item was worn out then it's yours to keep.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT charges the shipping costs not us. They add in their fee for their service to the shipping so it's quite a bit higher than the other methods of payment. We have no control over their business fees. They're just one option for you to use.
- All shipping costs, customs, duty fees, or any other charges
related to shipping & taxes are the customers responsibility.
Please feel free to email us with questions before you place your order or at any time.
- All our items are sold in as described/as is condition but please remember all items are pre owned authentic vintage clothing from the era advertised & will have a varied degree of wear from near mint condition to well worn. Refer to the condition chart &/or email us for more info about the item you want. Some small flaws & or repairs are not mentioned, especially if they're hidden (under the collar for example), on the inside, or so small they do not effect the wearing of the item or don't show up on camera. If they're on the front (rare) we would absolutely mention it but we would not sell something that is not in good enough condition to look nice in. We do try our hardest to mention most all, if not all flaws with photos. We're so successful because our customers are happy when they open the box! But, we're human so once in a while (not often) we may miss something small or make a mistake, we're as friendly as you are, so just politely email us & we'll work it out. Thanks!
- TAGS - Please try on before you remove our tags. Once tags are removed or if they are tampered with,
the item is yours to keep - No exceptions.
- Sadly there are a few bad apples out there who purposely damage our clothing in hopes of getting your money back by saying we sent it to you that way. We will not accept any return at all if you damage the items. We take tons of up close photos of each & every item inside and out, along with the tags, before it goes in the mail.
- All vintage clothing stores have a problem of people trying to wear the items out once for a party then want to return them. That's why we take extra precautions to prevent this from happening & have to be so strict. Vintage stores are not like big department stores we just can't afford to do business that way. We're a small family business so thank you for respecting our policies.
- Please return items in same great clean condition as we sent it.
- Due to sanitary reasons lingerie is not returnable.
- If an order is canceled before it ships or even on the same day you placed the order, it's still subject to our policies & you are given a store credit that is good forever- We also go out & shop for what you're looking for if you have a store credit & we don't have anything you like at the moment. Just send us photos, descriptions & sizes of what you want & we'll hunt it down!
- If you need an alteration please arrange appointment before you receive the dress/item as we have a 3 day return window after delivery.
- We want you to be happy & return to shop so please feel free to speak to us about any issues or questions you have. Thank you!
- A NOTE ABOUT CONDITION DEFINITIONS & STAINS: Most of our items are labeled as EXCELLENT & our condition chart explains what each label means. But we would like to make a little clarification on stains. 98% of the time our clothing condition detail says "No holes or stains" and this is true. We don't think it's nice to wear something with a spot right on the chest or front where everyone can see it. We would not wear something like that & would never expect anyone else to either, and so we would not sell it, unless it's in the discount rack &/or with big photos of it & describe it fully! But sometimes there are very tiny faint spots or specks on the back and bottom of a skirt hem, for example, or on the inside liner that's covered by the outer layer, then we would still sell it & either mention it in the description or if it is truly not noticeable then we will not mention it at all (if it's faint & small enough) and still state "No holes or stains" on the details page. Most all (99%) vintage clothing has a few small flaws here and there but we pride ourselves on going to great lengths to clean and repair. Please email us if you have any questions. Thank you.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER:
- EMAIL US - Stating you want to return the item. Wait for our confirmation email so we can give you instructions & return authorization #.
- PUT ORDER IN THE MAIL WITHIN 3 DAYS Of YOUR DELIVERY DATE - Items need to be post marked within 3 days of your delivery date not from when you opened the box & in the exact same condition as we sent it out in with all tags still attached. This includes NO odors such as smoke, perfume, food, etc. NO alterations, split seams, stains, pet hair, or make up smudges, etc... All belts & other decorations, if any, must be returned together. Late returns will be denied or subject to restock fees of 10% or more depending on how late they are & is at our discretion. If dirty or damaged clothing is returned it will be denied or a cleaning fee deducted at our discretion.
- AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE IT - We'll send you your store credit & it's good forever. We're not responsible for lost or damaged items. Please insure.
Email: shop (at) poshgirlvintage (dot) com